Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lazy weekend? Not round these parts!

Weekly Fitness Update:
Weight: 143.0lbs
Height: 5'1
Variance: +0.4 lbs (doh!)
On instagram straight flexin'!

This is me after my bootcamp class and breakfast this morning. I still haven't made the necessary improvements to my diet.  I'm still eating junk, and swearing I'm gonna do better.  Hopefully the fact that my 4.5 pack has run off and left me, will be the motivation I need to start eating right again. I'm flexing hard in the photo and my abs are still non-existent.  I also need to step up my cardio game, I haven't run more than a few min at a time since summer.  Anywho, this is where I'm at, I like it but I'd love to be a little leaner, especially in my thighs (there's a reason those are rarely photographed, lol) I carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs.  One day!  Meanwhile here are the rest of my workouts for the week.

Wednesday's workout 

I think, with the exception of the leg press (which I recorded) some of these weights are just the amount on one side of the machine.  They look a little light to me, and I know RR records that way in his log.
Leg day
Exercise weight sets reps
Leg press Warm up 90lbs 1 20
180lbs 1 15
270lbs 1 15
360lbs 1 15
410lbs 2 15
V-Squats 25lbs 1 15
60lbs 1 15
75lbs 2 12
leg extensions 25lbs 3 15
hamstring curls 25lbs 3 15
Circuit (no weights)
Standing Lunges with straight bar
3 15
Squats 4 20
Step ups on bench 4 15/leg

Friday's workout 

Some weights have a plus next to it, because some of the dumbbells at the new gym don't factor in the weight of the bar so they're a little heavier than what they say on the side.


Biceps and triceps
Exercise weight sets reps
DB curls 15+ 3 10
Straight bar curls 20 3 15
15 1 10
10 2 10
Inclined DB curls 10+ 3 15
Preacher curls 7lbs 3 15
Tricep pushdowns 50 1 15
60 2 15
Rope Overheads 45lbs 3 15
Kickbacks 12lbs 3 20


I strongly recommend anyone who lifts get a workout log, I use and highly reccomend this workout log.  Its great the front page is a list of goals and measurements.  The last page is the same so you can see your progress.  All the pages in between look like this. Its awesome.



So now that you know what I've been doing, I hope you all aren't sitting around slacking just because its the weekend!!! Get out there and do something! As for me,  I already got my workout in today.  Tomorrow I'll be putting these guns to work, helping one of my favorite couples paint their new home and then on Monday I'll be doing some more aerials and some flying trapeze!



Be Happy, Be healthy,
Candydiva04



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India