Monday, September 12, 2011

Food and Sports Bras

Breakfast: Protein shake with soy milk and a splash of blueberry juice



Lunch: Grilled chicken sammich (lol) with cheddar cheese and mayo. (By grilled I mean from my grill at home and not whatever that is McDonald's gives you when u order grilled chicken) Coffee with lots of sugar, and 4 oz of apple sauce.



Dinner : TBD but mostly more grilled chicken probably with a different marinade and leftover cucumber salad, or a regular salad.



Gym workout: ~15-20 min of cardio and legs. Quads, hamstrings, ad and abductors (I'll post specifics later on tonight)



On unrelated note, anyone know of a good cheap sports bra, like $20 or less, ideally less. I generally just wander into Walmart grab some $10 danskin pants and maybe a matching t-shirt then grab a sports bra for like $3.88 in whatever the color I like best at that time. However, TM (or maybe I'll nickname you something else later) recently lectured me about how horrible the sports bra I had onin my initial weigh in in photo was. She reccomended one that she likes but I have a hard timepaying $40 for a sports bra. My shirts are generally $40 or less, and thats WAAAY more fabric than a sports bra!!!



So apparently the good sports bras have clasps because if its stretches enough to where you can pull it over your head its not going to tight enough to hold u in properly... which makes sense. But must I REALLY pay $40+ for that? ::le sigh::

1 comments:

Ms. Jackson said...

"My shirts are generally $40 or less, and thats WAAAY more fabric than a sports bra!!!" Your sportsbra has a waaay more important job to do. What fun is it to have Sheree arms,Anastacia abs, Beyonce hips/legs/butt with flap jack boobies?!?

Also, the other benefit of a bra with clasps is its way easier to unsnap a sweaty sports bra than to peel a sweaty sports bra off your sweaty body and then stretch it over your shoulders and head. But if you want to spend less, go to an athletic store, try some one and jump around in them. That should give you an idea of how good they are. Little to no movement=great, Some movement but as a unit=good, Lots of unsynchronized movement= bad

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India