Sunday, February 24, 2013

Alternative fitness post #3

By now, you should have guessed that I have a love for all exercises that are Circus related.  Hand balancing/Circus Acro, contortion and martial arts are high on my list of Alternative fitness activities to try, specifically hand balancing.  I've been trying to RR into it for the longest, you think as strong as he is and as into fitness as he is, it wouldn't be this much of a challenge for me, but alas he continues to resist me.  :(

If you're scratching your heads because I'm currently "speaking greek", this video should help clarify things for you, enjoy!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe he's afraid he'll drop you then he'll have an "angry black woman" to deal with. I think he's weighed his options and having you angry with him may be whats making your case difficult to plead. :)

Candydiva04 said...

LOLOLOLOL!! Noooo!! I think he's more concerned with me falling on him, it seems like one wrong move and he'll winds up with a foot to the face and no one wants that! :/ :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India