Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Working out while sick. :(

So despite not feeling well yesterday, I let RR drag me to the gym, mostly because I've heard working out is a great way to cure yourself.  I'm kinda mad at myself for falling for the "okie doke", especially because it makes me the biggest hypocrite ever! I hate when people workout while sick with the passion of a thousand suns!!  But in my defense I wasn't coughing, I was just bone tired, my nose was kinda runny and my throat hurt.  So I was a huge hypocrite, and went to the gym, and did shoulders and lats.  My back, delts, shoulders and lats are super sore so these past two days have been fairly light...

Exercise Weight (lbs) sets reps
Shoulder press  20 1 15
25 1 15
27 1 12
Lateral Raises 15 3 15
Inclined barbell bench press 55 3 12
Dumbell Flies 10 3 12
Leg raises body weight 4 15
ab machine  50 3 15


Throughout my workouts these past two days, I've been sore, but trying not to complain. So, generally, I've just been giving RR an eye roll or the stink face when he tells me what we're going to do next.  However, today he tried to get me to do some rear deltoid flies, I made THIS face at him, before I could catch myself.



Followed by a VERY melodramatic


Thankfully, he just laughed at me and let me skip. (whew!)

In other news, I love buying new workout clothes. I feel like I buy more workout clothes than anything else.  So when my BFF, TdotC shared the following link with me for Ellie, I nearly wet myself (okay, not really).


Ellie is a Fitness Fashionista Club, in layman's terms its a new athletic apparel service, where you’ll get two pieces of fitness apparel sent to your doorstep each month for $49.95. You can choose which items you want, or let them decide for you. They do ask you to take a survey, so they know your your workout habits, size, style and color preference.  Below are some of the options they gave me based on my preferences...


LOVE this tank!

and all of this!



Seriously considering joining Ellie,
Candydiva04

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India