Thursday, March 8, 2012

Backsliding

So a few weeks ago I made real progress, finally broke my plateau and saw numbers on my scale as low as 138.6.

Then the bakery got kick started and the weekend hit, and I didn't work out, ate greasy and sugary (yet delicious) "fake" Thai food from the mall food court, honey mustard chicken wings and fries from wings to go, had a market fresh sandwich from Arby's and Vanilla shake from McDonalds. Since then there's been a steady breakfast of grands butter tastin' biscuits, turkey sausage and egg sandwichs, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch, and Madelienes! Fortunately, I'm back in the gym, but unfortunately its all soo much harder and the fact that RR is making me lift heavier than normal and do super sets isn't making it seem any easier either. :-/ Ah well, I gotta get these 3 lbs back off and keep them off.

Meanwhile, I'm picking up a yoga class on Saturdays to help improve my flexibility, as my increased muscle mass seems to be decreasing my flexibility. Plus, it'll count as a weekend workout. :)

2 comments:

CO said...

We all suffer some setbacks, but keep it going. The food is worth it SOMETIMES - most of the time I try to enjoy it, but I hate the extra cardio I have to put in the next week. Eh, such is life.

CO said...

This is Chaia BTW!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India