Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Becoming Super Woman

I love doing what most people don't do and the idea of being a woman with a LOT of upper body strength, is ridiculously appealing to me.  Especially, given my interest, in things like, gymnastics, pole dance and circus aerials, where you have to climb ropes and silks, repeatedly.


and support your body weight in a number of positions and tricks including the occasional one handed trick...


It teaches you very early on how little strength you actually have. To improve that, we typically end aerials classes with conditioning, that almost always includes 10 pull ups.  I'm still at a consecutive unassisted 3 pull ups, but occasionally I can get 4, on a good day.  On the upside, RR "recently" surprised me by bringing home a pull up bar.  I mounted it in my closet and try to max out every time I walk into my (overflowing) closet to stare at my surplus clothes, before deciding I have absolutely NOTHING to wear.  Which happens about 5 times, every morning.


Between that and crossfit, I should be a beast in no time flat!!  Now to start putting in serious work on my core strength, so I can start showing up these guys!!!



One day, Barstarzz, one day....
Candydiva04

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!

I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

Melanie : )

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India