Monday, March 4, 2013

Motivation and a little drool



I've been backsliding again, the number on my scale keeps going up and up.  Its strictly the result of my diet, I'm in the middle of a binge and I know it.  But I'm not quitting!!!  I'm seriously considering trying to fit in 2 workouts a day so I can get more cardio in.  Who does that?!?! Thats crazy talk!!

  I recently upgraded my broken Fitbit Ultra to a Fitbit One. I have no real complaints because my new Fitbit One is doing everything I originally bought a Fitbit to do; track my activities and help keep me motivated to move more throughout the day, and a morning jog would help me do that....

Fitbit One



I must admit, I'm not much of a runner. So while I love my Fitbit, it, like most of the current devices on the market; the Fitbit products, Nike Fuel band, and the Jawbone Up, which are mostly pedometers.  So I know they won't give me an accurate picture of my calories burned and fitness level.  I could do a set of 25 squats at 160 lbs (which is not something I'm not currently capable of doing, without a GREAT spot and a lot of whining) and the Fitbit will treat it almost the same as if I'm sitting at my desk at work typing a blog post.  Despite the fact that my heart rate is up, I'm breathing hard and sweating profusely.  So I was really excited when I stumbled across this PopSugar article for the new...

UnderArmor ARMOUR39™ MODULE & CHEST STRAP


I'm stupid excited about this, according to Under Armor's website its perfect for my lifestyle!!! Its discreet, seems like it will be easy to hide in any outfit, unless of course I'm running around in a sports bra or bikini.  But since its not completely waterproof (it can't be submerged in water, so no swimming!) the odds of me wearing it with a bikini are slim to none.

But I'm in love with it sight unseen because it detects your body's biometric info and calculates data based on that instead of the number and rate of steps you're taking.  Unfortunately, it won't be out for a while, but I really want one.  I would love to slap it on and compare the data it gives me while I lift or do aerials to the data my Fitbit One records.

Sucker for new gadgets,

Candydiva04

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India