Thursday, February 21, 2013

Incentives

I used to reward myself for meeting goals with food, but then I realized that I am not a dog and i need to stop rewarding myself like one.  Plus rewarding myself with a 2,000 calorie cinnabun is sooo counterproductive. Instead, I'm rewarding myself with clothes and shoes, and activities.  My latest milestone will probably be linked to this dress.  I can't think of a better dress to show off my guns and clavicles this summer.


So if this becomes my next reward, I'll need to find someplace to wear this (overpriced) Boston Proper dress!! I mean $140 for a scuba dress... yikes!!  But to say I'm infatuated with it is an understatement, so I think it just might be worth it if I attach it to a good enough goal. Like if I can buckle down and CONSISTENTLY get down to 135 by the end of March, I think I will reward myself with this dress in a size Small, and tell RR, he needs to plan a date night around my future new dress!!  Because guys just love planning activities around their woman's wardrobe.  *snickers*   What are your goals, and how do you incentivize yourself? (Don't be afraid to use the comments section people!)

  

Stylin and profilin',

Candydiva04

4 comments:

Ms. Jackson said...

Ive recently jumped back on the wagon, I will be rewarding my first 10lb milestone with a massage! I look forward to seeing you in your new dress soon!

pntszdinFluence said...

I have a backless white dress that I won't buy until my body is right. The incentive is that I have to get my body right fast enough before the dress sells out. This should be interesting. LOL

Candydiva04 said...

Ms. Jackson - a massage sounds like a great incentive!! As long as you mean one at a spa and not at home courtesy of your husband. :)

T dot- Ohh I love backless dresses! What are your goals? Hopefully, my blog helps inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals in time to get it!

Ms. Jackson said...

Definitely professional!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India