Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fighting with the Fitbit(ches)

So after seeing my atrocity of a Fitbit in my last post a friend made me realize that Fitbit has a 365 day warranty.  So I contacted Fitbit (again, but more on that later) to complain about the fact that my current (blue) Fitbit Ultra which is a replacement for the (pink) one I originally bought.  As a result they offered to replace my Fitbit again, however since they no longer make the Ultra they offered to upgrade me to the One for free.
 This alone would have made most people happy, but not me.  Given the fact that this is going to be my 3rd Fitbit, in less than a year, and they've recieved no less than 3 customers as a direct result of my enthusaism, I was like bump this!!!  I don't want another clip tracker, because lets face it have you seen mine?!?!?!  Do you see all those cracks around the loop at the top? Clearly for my lifestyle this is not a good idea.  And did I mention this is my SECOND Fitbit?!?!  SECOND.  The first broke after ONE month, this one survived 7 months before the cracking started.  I guess that's improvement...

So I tried to play hardball with Fitbit's customer service team, which probably would have gone over better if they had an active customer service phone department.  So instead I was left to plead my case for an upgrade to the flex via email.  Ultimately, this plan failed.:(

Fitbit One


So at the moment, I'm being forced to settle for a Fitbit One.  :(

I have specifically requested a black One, since the last time they blatantly disregarded my (pink) color preference and sent me a blue one. I am not happy!!  And so help me if they send me a red One or if the One they send me breaks!!   That said I'm debating selling this brand new one and buying a Flex, or a Nike Fuel band... oh wait, Nike for some dumb reason hasn't expanded its platform to include non-iOS devices.  Way to segregate any fitness lovers with Android, Windows or blackberry devices!  That seems like a grrrreat business model. :-P

Forever Snarky,
Candydiva04


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India