Friday, February 24, 2012

MILESTONE!

I haven't seen a number in the 130's on my scale in... at least 6 years. This morning I woke up, stepped on the scale and this is what I saw! (please disregard my unpolished toenails!)

I promptly hopped off the scale and did a happy dance! :-D Well tried to but quickly discovered my calves and hamstrings are sore from last nights work out. I then text RR this pic (because he'd gone downstairs and I was too lazy.. i mean sore to run downstairs and tell him. He then came up and tested out his new calipers on me, to measure my body fat percentage. I'll give you a few minutes to guess which category I fell into.
(if you click on the image you can see the full size version of it)



Ready? My body fat is a whopping.... 22%!!!! Which puts me in the LEAN category! More attempts at happy dancing. On the downside, I'm no longer planning to make red velvet pancakes for breakfast, gotta keep up the momentum while it lasts! :(

And for shits and giggles, (also so no one thinks I'm just sucking my stomach in) this photo shows my regular vs flexed (& sucked in) tummy. I need to see more of the photo on the right in my mirror everyday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India